Jump to content


Chiyangwa buys new jet


100 replies to this topic

#1 Volcano

Volcano

    New Zimbabwean

  • Members
  • 10320 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:18 PM


Philip Chiyangwa procures a $2,3 million jet
by Staff reporter2011 November 03 08:35:22 | 1004 ViewsPosted Image

Chiyangwa,
Polls
Flamboyant business mogul and entertainer Philip Chiyangwa is about to add an aircraft to his fleet as the tycoon revealed that a Challenger 600 jet has been purchased from Spain.

Chiyangwa, who is one of the best known black businessmen to emerge from independent Zimbabwe, told us that a deposit has already been paid and the jet will be coming soon.

"The jet will be coming soon since I have already paid a deposit for it. The jet is called a Challenger 600 and is from Spain. Since all the logistics have been met in no time it will be in your midst," said Chiyangwa. However, he could not be drawn into revealing the exact amount of the jet but research by this reporter revealed that Chiyangwa could have paid a deposit of around US$1,1 million as the jet costs approximately US$2,3 million.

The new acquisition will join an array of some of the latest fleet of wheels that the business magnate possesses as he is also a proud owner of a Rolls Royce, Bentley, Land Cruiser, Range Rover, a Mercedes Benz AMG and many more.

Chiyangwa, a sober-minded avid admirer of Gucci sun glasses, and Rolex wrist watch, features prominently in Africa's Richest Black People List. He owns various properties including a sprawling 25-bedroom mansion in the leafy Borrowdale suburb. He had a meteoric rise from a barefoot and spike-haired vegetable vendor in the dusty streets of Chegutu to a flamboyant businessman, property developer and politician.

Daring and unshaken in his spirited quest to get richer and richer, Chiyangwa, who says he has a PhD in Common Sense, has courted controversy on his road to riches. He has never been understood by many, who have more often than not, claimed that his wealth is ill-gotten, as assertion which Chiyangwa himself has vehemently dismissed in various interviews with the press.

Challenger 600 was originally designed by the same developer of the Learjets, Bill Lear, and named the LearStar 600. After selling exclusive rights of the design, the LearStar 600 became known as the Challenger 600. This heavy jet accommodates 10 passengers and has a full avatory.

The Challenger 600 is more like an airliner than a private jet. Comparable to Boeing 707, it offers much more cabin space than any other similar aircraft. It is quiet, fairly economical, and handles well. Pilots love to fly it, and passengers love the spacious, comfortable cabin and transcontinental range.

#2 Farai72

Farai72

    Patriot...

  • Members
  • 10459 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Lubyanka Square

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:25 PM

View PostVolcano, on 03 November 2011 - 02:18 PM, said:

Philip Chiyangwa procures a $2,3 million jet
by Staff reporter2011 November 03 08:35:22 | 1004 ViewsPosted Image

Chiyangwa,
Polls
Flamboyant business mogul and entertainer Philip Chiyangwa is about to add an aircraft to his fleet as the tycoon revealed that a Challenger 600 jet has been purchased from Spain.

Chiyangwa, who is one of the best known black businessmen to emerge from independent Zimbabwe, told us that a deposit has already been paid and the jet will be coming soon.

"The jet will be coming soon since I have already paid a deposit for it. The jet is called a Challenger 600 and is from Spain. Since all the logistics have been met in no time it will be in your midst," said Chiyangwa. However, he could not be drawn into revealing the exact amount of the jet but research by this reporter revealed that Chiyangwa could have paid a deposit of around US$1,1 million as the jet costs approximately US$2,3 million.

The new acquisition will join an array of some of the latest fleet of wheels that the business magnate possesses as he is also a proud owner of a Rolls Royce, Bentley, Land Cruiser, Range Rover, a Mercedes Benz AMG and many more.

Chiyangwa, a sober-minded avid admirer of Gucci sun glasses, and Rolex wrist watch, features prominently in Africa's Richest Black People List. He owns various properties including a sprawling 25-bedroom mansion in the leafy Borrowdale suburb. He had a meteoric rise from a barefoot and spike-haired vegetable vendor in the dusty streets of Chegutu to a flamboyant businessman, property developer and politician.

Daring and unshaken in his spirited quest to get richer and richer, Chiyangwa, who says he has a PhD in Common Sense, has courted controversy on his road to riches. He has never been understood by many, who have more often than not, claimed that his wealth is ill-gotten, as assertion which Chiyangwa himself has vehemently dismissed in various interviews with the press.

Challenger 600 was originally designed by the same developer of the Learjets, Bill Lear, and named the LearStar 600. After selling exclusive rights of the design, the LearStar 600 became known as the Challenger 600. This heavy jet accommodates 10 passengers and has a full avatory.

The Challenger 600 is more like an airliner than a private jet. Comparable to Boeing 707, it offers much more cabin space than any other similar aircraft. It is quiet, fairly economical, and handles well. Pilots love to fly it, and passengers love the spacious, comfortable cabin and transcontinental range.

Typical Zanoid behaviour. Dude is broke...Is not paying his workers, yet he splashes money on a jet... Typical Zanoid stupid behavior!
Posted Image

Nemo me impune lacessit!

#3 TinyZ

TinyZ

    New Zimbabwean

  • Members
  • 925 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:28 PM

OccupyHarare

Is he paying his fair share in taxes?   :unsure: :unsure:

#4 Volcano

Volcano

    New Zimbabwean

  • Members
  • 10320 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:28 PM

Is he not on the sanctions list?  How could we have left him out?  Nxaaa

#5 Farai72

Farai72

    Patriot...

  • Members
  • 10459 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Lubyanka Square

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:33 PM

Dude is broke... I can even tell you where he is getting some of that money...

Talk to me nicely!B)
Posted Image

Nemo me impune lacessit!

#6 Volcano

Volcano

    New Zimbabwean

  • Members
  • 10320 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:34 PM

View PostFarai72, on 03 November 2011 - 02:33 PM, said:

Dude is broke... I can even tell you where he is getting some of that money...

Talk to me nicely!B)


Ingochani

#7 cms

cms

    New Zimbabwean

  • Members
  • 117 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Harare

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:35 PM

Posted Image

#8 Farai72

Farai72

    Patriot...

  • Members
  • 10459 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Lubyanka Square

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:46 PM

View PostVolcano, on 03 November 2011 - 02:34 PM, said:

Ingochani

Bisexual perhaps... There is no hood in Harare where he doesn't have a kid!
Posted Image

Nemo me impune lacessit!

#9 Volcano

Volcano

    New Zimbabwean

  • Members
  • 10320 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:55 PM

View PostFarai72, on 03 November 2011 - 02:46 PM, said:

Bisexual perhaps... There is no hood in Harare where he doesn't have a kid!


Lol.  These zanoids' duplicity is amazing

#10 hwayibetshu

hwayibetshu

    New Zimbabwean

  • Members
  • 282 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:13 PM

Quote

features prominently in Africa's Richest Black People List.

iVE NEVER SEEN HIS NAME ANYWHERE among africas richest black people! remind again his net worth? :huh:

#11 Jambanja

Jambanja

    New Zimbabwean

  • Members
  • 2126 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:25 PM

Seriously, what kinda jet can one buy for $2.3 million. Jesus, how many hours are on that thing. Patison Mbiriri should be fuming that Chiyangwa is bringing in junk that is past its lifespan the same way he wanted to give importers of old Japanese vehicles a hard time. I guess for Fidza its just an issue of bragging rights (ndinayowo jet). He would have been better off using that money to charter or lease a newer jet.  This thing is gonna be a money pit for him once he starts replacing each and every part.
Posted Image

He they type to keep a couple hundred grand in a rubberband
Just left Money Gram in the Lemon Lam

#12 Beethoven

Beethoven

    New Zimbabwean

  • Members
  • 449 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:38 PM

View PostVolcano, on 03 November 2011 - 02:18 PM, said:

Philip Chiyangwa procures a $2,3 million jet
by Staff reporter2011 November 03 08:35:22 | 1004 ViewsPosted Image

Chiyangwa,
Polls
Flamboyant business mogul and entertainer Philip Chiyangwa is about to add an aircraft to his fleet as the tycoon revealed that a Challenger 600 jet has been purchased from Spain.

Chiyangwa, who is one of the best known black businessmen to emerge from independent Zimbabwe, told us that a deposit has already been paid and the jet will be coming soon.

"The jet will be coming soon since I have already paid a deposit for it. The jet is called a Challenger 600 and is from Spain. Since all the logistics have been met in no time it will be in your midst," said Chiyangwa. However, he could not be drawn into revealing the exact amount of the jet but research by this reporter revealed that Chiyangwa could have paid a deposit of around US$1,1 million as the jet costs approximately US$2,3 million.

The new acquisition will join an array of some of the latest fleet of wheels that the business magnate possesses as he is also a proud owner of a Rolls Royce, Bentley, Land Cruiser, Range Rover, a Mercedes Benz AMG and many more.

Chiyangwa, a sober-minded avid admirer of Gucci sun glasses, and Rolex wrist watch, features prominently in Africa's Richest Black People List. He owns various properties including a sprawling 25-bedroom mansion in the leafy Borrowdale suburb. He had a meteoric rise from a barefoot and spike-haired vegetable vendor in the dusty streets of Chegutu to a flamboyant businessman, property developer and politician.

Daring and unshaken in his spirited quest to get richer and richer, Chiyangwa, who says he has a PhD in Common Sense, has courted controversy on his road to riches. He has never been understood by many, who have more often than not, claimed that his wealth is ill-gotten, as assertion which Chiyangwa himself has vehemently dismissed in various interviews with the press.

Challenger 600 was originally designed by the same developer of the Learjets, Bill Lear, and named the LearStar 600. After selling exclusive rights of the design, the LearStar 600 became known as the Challenger 600. This heavy jet accommodates 10 passengers and has a full avatory.

The Challenger 600 is more like an airliner than a private jet. Comparable to Boeing 707, it offers much more cabin space than any other similar aircraft. It is quiet, fairly economical, and handles well. Pilots love to fly it, and passengers love the spacious, comfortable cabin and transcontinental range.

I always marvel at how sychophnatic articles about this dude are (check out the bolded parts).  Even get the feeling he edits (maybe writes) them himself.

Good for him though.  If that is what makes him happy.

#13 TTT

TTT

    New Zimbabwean

  • Members
  • 2752 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:43 PM

View PostBeethoven, on 03 November 2011 - 03:38 PM, said:

I always marvel at how sychophnatic articles about this dude are (check out the bolded parts).  Even get the feeling he edits (maybe writes) them himself.

Good for him though.  If that is what makes him happy.

To be fair to him Zim journalists often use property and car ownership in their description of wealthy people.I rarely see them interested in the companies these people own and what they do, you wont read those Rich lists and see people listing the cars people own but rather what assets they own.
Posted Image

#14 Guest_squatter_*

Guest_squatter_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:49 PM

"He had a meteoric rise from a barefoot and spike-haired vegetable vendor in the dusty streets of Chegutu to a flamboyant businessman, property developer and politician".


So how much gravy - did this thief siphon off the zanu train?


#15 Mchilo

Mchilo

    Alibi Alibo Alijabz Mankazana

  • Members
  • 1881 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:53 PM

25bedrooms is bit much, but do you. If he got kids everywhere nice each one will have a room. These are the dude that won't allow mgabes stable to be democratic.
UMzilikazi ongamzila wegazi,
Iwundlu elizile izimbube
Lephukela izimbube
Inyanga engalilanga
Lona limtshing’ubethwa zinyoni
Eth’ukugcwala kwesikabhadakazi
Yasinelwa zinkanyezi zezulu,
Isinelwe yinkwenkwezi nesandulela,
Kwalilizel’isilimela nesicelankobe
Wayibamba wasiphaklaz’isijingo sofipha,
Inhloko yehlukana nesixhant’ekuqobokeni.

#16 Volcano

Volcano

    New Zimbabwean

  • Members
  • 10320 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:03 PM

View PostMchilo, on 03 November 2011 - 03:53 PM, said:

25bedrooms is bit much, but do you. If he got kids everywhere nice each one will have a room. These are the dude that won't allow mgabes stable to be democratic.


25 bedrooms is nothing.  
India's richest man Mukesh Ambani moves into £630m home

The richest man in India, Mukesh Ambani, has moved into his new home in Mumbai which is 27 storeys high and worth £630m.
Posted Image Mukesh Ambani, has moved into his new home in Mumbai which is 27 storeys high and worth £630m Photo: CORBIS/APBy Laura Roberts

10:56AM BST 14 Oct 2010



Ambani, his wife and three children have moved into the building which is named Antilia, after a mythical Island. It contains a health club with a gym and dance studio, at least one studio, a ballroom, guestrooms and a range of lounges and a 50 seater cinema.

There is even an elevated garden with ceiling space to accommodate small trees.

The roof has three helicopter pads and there is also underground parking for 160 cars, which will come in handy for guests at Ambani's forthcoming housewarming party.

From the top floors of the 173m high property are spectacular views of Mumbai and of the Arabian Sea.

The 53 year-old tycoon is not only the richest man in India but the fourth richest man in the world. In total there is reported to be 37,000 square metres of space, which is more than the Palace of Versailles.



To keep it running smoothly requires 600 staff.

According to Forbes magazine Ambani, who owns much of Reliance Industries, the oil, retail and biotechnologies conglomerate, is worth £18bn. He used to help run the company before falling out with his brother.

The glass, steel and tiles used to make the building are reported to be from local sources.

Ambani does not appear to be influenced by calls by the Indian prime minister, Manmohan Singh, for business leaders to be "role models of moderation".



#17 Kaguvi18

Kaguvi18

    New Zimbabwean

  • Members
  • 6010 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:07 PM

From the look of things aids inengeirikumusvura he must please his heart before his slavetrading days are over,it wount be long before vana vese waungana wakurwira mapros,isu tichatenga kana zvacheaper.

#18 And then there was X...

And then there was X...

    New Zimbabwean

  • Members
  • 545 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London
  • Interests:Making money...

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:22 PM

View PostJambanja, on 03 November 2011 - 03:25 PM, said:

Seriously, what kinda jet can one buy for $2.3 million. Jesus, how many hours are on that thing. Patison Mbiriri should be fuming that Chiyangwa is bringing in junk that is past its lifespan the same way he wanted to give importers of old Japanese vehicles a hard time. I guess for Fidza its just an issue of bragging rights (ndinayowo jet). He would have been better off using that money to charter or lease a newer jet.  This thing is gonna be a money pit for him once he starts replacing each and every part.

Yeah.
A Challenger 600 is 1982-1983 make.
And yet they wanted to ban 5 year old cars.

#19 Nyakasikana Sorority

Nyakasikana Sorority

    nyakasikana sorority

  • Members
  • 8231 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Zanuland
  • Interests:Reading

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:40 PM

View PostFarai72, on 03 November 2011 - 02:46 PM, said:

Bisexual perhaps... There is no hood in Harare where he doesn't have a kid!


Baba Bruce?
FORCE and FINESSE in its political correctness

FORCE and FINESSE in its POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

#20 threadra

threadra

    New Zimbabwean

  • Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

That tawdry structure

is an insult and eyesore to residents of Mumbai  

Anyway

Chiyangwa

One way or another

that jet (if it`s real) is

going to be his downfall



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users