List of 82 people off Aussie sanctions list

49 replies to this topic

#1 Fakeclaim

Fakeclaim

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3138 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:57 PM

WHY WERE THE HIGHLIGHTED ON THE SANCTIONS LIST? WAS IT NOT BECAUSE THEY WORKED FOR COMPANIES THAT OUR ENEMIES WANTED TO DESTROY?

BIMHA, Michael Chakanaka, Chairman, Air Zimbabwe
BONYONGWE, Willa or Willia, Chair Securities Commission

CHAIRUKA, Annie Flora Imagine

CHAPFIKA, Abina - DOB 23/07/1961

CHARAMBA, Rudo Grace - DOB 20/06/1964
CHARUMBIRA, Fortune Zefanaya, President of the Council of Chiefs and former Deputy Minister for Local Government, Member of Parliament & Zanu-PF Central Committee Member - DOB 10/06/1962

CHAWE, McLoud

CHAWOTA, David, Acting CEO, Civil Aviation Authority, Zimbabwe - DOB 10/01/1956

CHIDHAKWA, Walter, Chairman, Tel-One

CHIGARU, Daniel John, Chairman, ZimTrade
CHIGUDU, Tinaye Elisha, Former Provincial Governor, Manicaland - DOB 13/08/1942

CHIHURI, Isobel or Isabel Halima, DOB 14/04/74

CHIKAURA, Charles, CEO Zimbabwe Development Bank. Chairman, Grain Marketing Board - DOB 08/08/1955
CHITEPO, Victoria, Zanu-PF Politburo Committee Member - DOB 27/03/1928

CHIVAMBA, Kizito, ZANU-PF Provincial Chair, Midlands

CHOMBO, Ever - DOB 20/9/1956

CHOMBO, Marian - DOB 11/9/1960

CHURU, Zvinechimwe, CEO, NOCZIM
DAMASANE, Abigail, Deputy Minister for Women's Affairs, Gender and Community Development - DOB 27/05/1952

DOKORA, Lazarus, Deputy Minister of Higher and Tertiary Education

FUNDIRA, Emmanuel, Former Chairperson, Zimbabwe Tourism Authority
GAMBE, Theophilus Pharoah, Zimbabwe Electoral Commissioner - DOB 20/06/1959

GATA, Sydney, Former Chairman, Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority - DOB 17/12/1946
GEORGIAS, Aguy, Senator, Deputy Minister of Economic Development

GONO, Hellin Mushanyuri, DOB 6/5/1962

GOWO, Alois, A/g CEO, ZISCO
GULA-NDEBELE, Sobuza, Former Attorney-General - DOB 12/08/1954

KADZURA, Jonathan, Vice Chairman, Air Zimbabwe - DOB 10/02/1959
KANGAI, Kumbirai, Zanu-PF Politburo Secretary for External Affairs - DOB 17/02/1938

KASEKE, Karikoga, Chairman of the Zimbabwe Tourism Authority
KAUKONDE, Ray Joseph, Former Provincial Governor, Mashonaland East - DOB 04/03/1963

KEREKE, Munyaradzi, Principal Advisor to RBZ Governor Gideon Gono
KURASHA, Prof. Jameson, Chairman, Zimbabwe Post Ltd
KURUNERI, Christopher Tichaona, Former Minister of Finance and Economic Development - DOB 04/04/1949

MADE, Patricia A

MAFA, David John, Zanu-PF Provincial Chairman, Mashonaland West

MAKAMURE, Wellington, Managing Director, Tel-One
MAKONYERE, Shepherd, Acting Chairman of Agri-Bank (Agriculture Bank of Zimbabwe)
MAKWAVARARA, Sekesai, Former Mayor of Harare (Zanu-PF)

MALINGA, Joshua, Zanu-PF Politburo Deputy Secretary for Disabled and Disadvantaged - DOB 28/04/1944

MANDIZHA, Albert, General Manager, Grain Marketing Board
MANIKAI, Edwin, Chairperson, National Social Security Authority
MAPHOSA, Fidelian, Zanu-PF Politburo Committee member

MASANGA, Gabriel, Former CEO, Zimbabwe Iron and Steel Company
MASANGO, Clemence, Chief Immigration Officer
MASHAIRE, Florence, Acting Chairperson, Zimbabwe Investment Authority - DOB 28/02/1967

MATOWANYIKA, Dr Joseph, CEO, Agriculture and Rural Development Authority
MATSHALAGA, Obert, Deputy Minister of Home Affairs (former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs) - DOB 21/04/1951

MATSHIYA, Melusi Mike, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Home Affairs

MOYO, Headman, Zanu-PF Provincial Chairman, Matabeland North

MOYO, Musa, Zanu-PF Politburo Committee member

MOYO, Onesimo, General Manager, Mineral Marketing Corporation of Zimbabwe - DOB 10/02/1959
MPOFU, Rido, Zanu-PF Provincial Chairman, Matabeland South

MSIPA, Sharlottie - DOB 6/5/1936

MUBAIWA, Richard, CEO, Zimbabwe Investment Authority - DOB 28/02/1967
MUGUTI, Edwin, Deputy Minister of Health and Child Welfare - DOB 02/05/1964
MUJURU, Solomon Tapfumaneyi Ruzambo, Zanu-PF Politburo Senior Committee Member and former Commander, Zimbabwe Defence Forces - DOB 01/05/1949
Chester Crocker (the former US Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs) had this to say during US Senate hearings on Zimbabwe Democracy and Economic Recovery Act (Zdera) before it was put into law in 2002: “To separate the Zimbabwean people from Zanu-PF, we are going to have to make their economy scream, and I hope you, senators, have the stomach for what you have to do.
So if we were to decide to try and work for change in power in Zimbabwe, I would hope that we would have the wisdom to be discrete, to be low-key and to avoid giving those in power there the excuse that foreigners are out to get them.” (Chester Crocker, 106th Congress House Hearings – Zimbabwe: Democracy on the Line – Tuesday, June 13, 2000).

#2 Cde Lonnex

Cde Lonnex

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 15180 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:39 PM

The MDC-T must be ashamed of themselves for supplying these names of fellow blacks to their racist imperialist masters.

#3 Squatter

Squatter

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 8598 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:11 PM

View Postguvhu, on 09 March 2012 - 06:25 PM, said:

this argument about gays shows the stupidity of some of our blacks.  A blackman born in africa telling us that black is the new gay has to be the highest form of mental slavery from a migrant.
Blackman what skin indeed.
Ha ha ha

Are you ZANU kunts now saying that the previously sanctioned ones are off the list,  because they did what your "enemies" asked of them - in this case ruin companies like air zim ?

Are you now trying to blame the unsanctioned ones for the 30 years of fukk ups, rather than yourselves?

#4 kwv.

kwv.

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 31647 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:39 PM

View PostFakeclaim, on 09 March 2012 - 05:57 PM, said:

WHY WERE THE HIGHLIGHTED ON THE SANCTIONS LIST? WAS IT NOT BECAUSE THEY WORKED FOR COMPANIES THAT OUR ENEMIES WANTED TO DESTROY?
Aaah, zanoids! Posted Image

Zanoids destroy EVERYTHING they come near!
Hokoyo - guineaswine

#5 Squatter

Squatter

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 8598 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:35 AM

View PostCde Lonnex, on 09 March 2012 - 08:39 PM, said:

The MDC-T must be ashamed of themselves for supplying these names of fellow blacks to their racist imperialist masters.

Posted Image

#6 Fakeclaim

Fakeclaim

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3138 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:48 AM

View Postkwv., on 09 March 2012 - 10:39 PM, said:

Aaah, zanoids! Posted Image

Zanoids destroy EVERYTHING they come near!

Is that the answer to my question? Zisco,Agribank,AirZim,GMB etc.....why are they there. do they travel?
SOME IDIOT ASKED A STUPID QUESTION WHY PATRIOTS DONT ANSWER QUESTIONS IN ANOTHER THREAD, it should have been why puppets dont do so...example is your response above.
Chester Crocker (the former US Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs) had this to say during US Senate hearings on Zimbabwe Democracy and Economic Recovery Act (Zdera) before it was put into law in 2002: “To separate the Zimbabwean people from Zanu-PF, we are going to have to make their economy scream, and I hope you, senators, have the stomach for what you have to do.
So if we were to decide to try and work for change in power in Zimbabwe, I would hope that we would have the wisdom to be discrete, to be low-key and to avoid giving those in power there the excuse that foreigners are out to get them.” (Chester Crocker, 106th Congress House Hearings – Zimbabwe: Democracy on the Line – Tuesday, June 13, 2000).

#7 Fakeclaim

Fakeclaim

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3138 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:51 AM

View PostCde Lonnex, on 09 March 2012 - 08:39 PM, said:

they need to be exteminated. they owe me a life for every relative or friend of mine who died due to the effects of these sanctions. bloody dogs.

#8 Cde Lonnex

Cde Lonnex

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 15180 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:22 AM

View PostFakeclaim, on 10 March 2012 - 10:51 AM, said:

they need to be exteminated. they owe me a life for every relative or friend of mine who died due to the effects of these sanctions. bloody dogs.

I agree.

#9 ellim

ellim

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3674 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

Haha Fake. Your relatives died because of scum like you supporting Zanu's corruption. Guess it's easier to blame someone else lest you get pushed off the gravy train  :lol:

#10 Fakeclaim

Fakeclaim

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3138 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

View Postellim, on 10 March 2012 - 12:16 PM, said:

Haha Fake. Your relatives died because of scum like you supporting Zanu's corruption. Guess it's easier to blame someone else lest you get pushed off the gravy train  :lol:

now for the answer to my question ellim. your stupid response has been noted but not endorsed.

#11 kwv.

kwv.

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 31647 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:26 PM

Posted Image Goodness, FakeBrain - please give us a list and describe the circumstances by which these dreadfull "sanctions" killed your rellies

It really is a tragedy, FakeBrain
Hokoyo - guineaswine

#12 TINDO WEPACHITOWN

TINDO WEPACHITOWN

Mafikizolo

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:28 PM

Zisco,agribank ,air zim and gmb are all basically bankrupt.I don't know if its them being on the sanctions list that caused this or is it because of mismagement.
Never,never and never again

#13 ellim

ellim

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3674 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:32 PM

View Postkwv., on 10 March 2012 - 12:26 PM, said:

Posted Image Goodness, FakeBrain - please give us a list and describe the circumstances by which these dreadfull "sanctions" killed your rellies

Oh god please don't start it off again. We already had 14 pages and not one zanoid could explain. They'll go back to the old 'sanctions did it' excuse and never provide any answers.

What about all the relatives of those killed by Zanu? Should we say to exterminate Zanu because they killed thousands?

#14 ellim

ellim

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3674 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:33 PM

View PostTINDO WEPACHITOWN, on 10 March 2012 - 02:28 PM, said:

Zisco,agribank ,air zim and gmb are all basically bankrupt.I don't know if its them being on the sanctions list that caused this or is it because of mismagement.

It's been proven time and again it was mismanagement and that 'sanctions' played no part.

#15 Fakeclaim

Fakeclaim

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3138 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

they were not put on the sanctions list when they were bankrupt. my question still remains unanswered.

#16 Fakeclaim

Fakeclaim

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3138 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:48 PM

View Postkwv., on 10 March 2012 - 12:26 PM, said:

offside....back to my question please. if you have no answer just let it pass, you dont have to respond to everything just for the sake of it. answer the kweschen.

#17 Fakeclaim

Fakeclaim

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3138 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:54 PM

View Postellim, on 10 March 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

It's been proven time and again it was mismanagement and that 'sanctions' played no part.

proven by who, the Aussies who compliled the list or some idiot like you.....now back to my question...why were those companies on that list, do they travel?

#18 Mchilo

Mchilo

Alibi Alibo Alijabz Mankazana

• Members
  • 1881 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:58 PM

I say, give the shona "their" precious zimbagwe and let them eat it. You can choose you friends but you can't choose your fvcking neighbour.

My wish list.

All white farmers and whites in general leave the cess pool.
Let these loveers dig their own minerals harvest their own food and eat their fvcking zimbagwe the shona sense of ownership to what does not belong to them is disgusting. Liyanyanyisa.
UMzilikazi ongamzila wegazi,
Iwundlu elizile izimbube
Lephukela izimbube
Inyanga engalilanga
Lona limtshing’ubethwa zinyoni
Eth’ukugcwala kwesikabhadakazi
Yasinelwa zinkanyezi zezulu,
Isinelwe yinkwenkwezi nesandulela,
Kwalilizel’isilimela nesicelankobe
Wayibamba wasiphaklaz’isijingo sofipha,
Inhloko yehlukana nesixhant’ekuqobokeni.

#19 Fakeclaim

Fakeclaim

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3138 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:58 PM

this may help you TINDO...the only mismanagement I have proof of was in the US Congress.

#20 ellim

ellim

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3674 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:43 PM

Lol Fake, the sanctions myth never fails to work you into a frenzy. Why don't you try educating yourself on the Sanctions Denial thread.

And clarify your question. Are you asking why those individuals were barred from entering Australia?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users