The 1977 "prediction' by william Branham

6 replies to this topic

#1 temba

temba

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 2863 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:27 PM

Very few people have faith because they are content with a second-hand religion. Thus, their understanding is made difficult because both their governments and religious organizations educate them to see things in a certain light. These institutions distort the vision of those unfortunate enough to be consigned to their care. With this truth noted, Christian revelation was not meant to be fully understood until long after it had been given. So, the Bible turns to be a trap for fools, but rewards the sincere without enlightening them to its full meaning. Jesus warned that His speech was in riddles, thus few people have the innocence to see the hidden big picture. So, how clearly He spoke will surprise many.

To grasp some of what He spoke, one has to have faith which is a clear understanding of the revealed Word of God. That is, what it MEANS and not what it SAYS. It is the mind of Jesus Christ in us. Thus, it is the perfect interpretation of God's Word. Any true revelation of God's Word or true ministry will be according to the Bible all the way from Genesis to Revelation. So the absolute is not in a mere man, but the Bible.

A Shona speaking person, who does not know anything about Mandarin, has difficulties with understanding the Chinese when they speak. This is also true for a non-bible-believer when we come to Christian religious things. If you don't know a particular language, you end up uchi wawata neShona zvisinganzwikwe ne maChina. Vanoto pedzisira vofunga kuti unopenga. That is the case with non-bible-believers also. They are not spiritual in the first place, and they emphatically say this themselves. But they are so keen to debate spiritual matters! Just as with the Chinese language, they end up uttering in tangents that only those of like minds will agree with them!

From factual vindications (that can be verified by checking history), William Branham was the Elijah of Malachi 4 whilst John the baptist was the Elijah of Malachi 3. Malachi 4 Elijah predicted that "World Systems" were supposed to end to those "who are elected" by 1977. According to the Book of Revelations, the elect are supposed to "Come out of her and her systems". This, meaning the Papal systems (which I regard are in every social fabric in this world today). Here is what William Branham said:

"The Laodicean Age began around the turn of the Twentieth Century, perhaps 1906. How long will it last? As a servant of God, who's had multitudes of visions, of which NONE has ever failed, let me predict, (I did not say prophesy, but predict) that this age will end around 1977.

If you'll pardon a personal note here, I base this prediction on seven major continuous visions that came to me one Sunday morning in June, 1933. The Lord Jesus spoke to me and said that the coming of the Lord was drawing nigh, but that before He came, seven major events would transpire. I wrote them all down, and that morning I gave forth the revelation of the Lord.

The first vision was that Mussolini would invade Ethiopia and that nation would "fall at his steps". That vision surely did cause some repercussions, and some were very angry when I said it, and would not believe it. But it happened that way. He just walked in there with his modern arms and took over. The natives didn't have a chance. But the vision also said that Mussolini would come to a horrible end with his own people turning on him. I saw he and his mistress hanged upside-down, with their underclothes showing. That came to pass just exactly as it was said.

The next vision foretold that an Austrian by the name of Adolph Hitler would rise up as dictator over Germany, and that he'd draw the world into war. It showed the Siegfried line, and how our troops would have a terrible time to overcome it. Then it showed that Hitler would come to a mysterious end.

The third vision was in the realm of world politics, for it showed me that there'd be three great ISMS: Facism, Nazism and Communism, but that the first two would be swallowed up into the third. The voice admonished, "WATCH RUSSIA, WATCH RUSSIA. Keep your eye on the King of the North."

The fourth vision showed the great advances in science that would come after the second world war. It was headed up in the vision of a plastic bubble-topped car that was running down beautiful highways under remote control, so that people appeared seated in this car without a steering wheel, and they were playing some sort of a game to amuse themselves.

The fifth vision had to do with the moral problem of our age, centering mostly around women. God showed me that women began to be out of their place with the granting of the vote. Then they cut off their hair, which signified that they were no longer under the authority of a man but insisted on either equal rights, or in most cases, more than equal rights. She adopted men's clothing and went into a state of undress, until the last picture I saw was a woman naked, except for a little fig leaf type apron. With this vision I saw the terrible perversion and moral plight of the whole world.

Then in the sixth vision there arose up in America a most beautiful, but cruel woman. She held the people in her complete power. I believed that this was the rise of the Roman Church.

The last and seventh vision was wherein I heard a most terrible explosion. As I turned to look I saw nothing but debris, craters, and smoke all over the land of America.

Based on these seven visions, along with the rapid changes which have swept the world in the last fifty years, I PREDICT, (I do not prophesy), that these visions will have all come to pass by 1977. And though many may feel that this is an irresponsible statement in view of the fact that Jesus said that "no man knoweth the day nor the hour." I still maintain this prediction after thirty years because, Jesus did NOT say no man could know the year, month or week in which His coming was to be completed.

So I repeat, I sincerely believe and maintain as a private student of the Word, along with Divine inspiration, that 1977 ought to terminate the world systems and usher in the millennium.

What's left? Nothing except Hebrews 12:26, "Whose voice then shook the earth: but now He's promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven." Once more God will shake the earth and with it shake everything loose that can be shaken. Then He will renovate it".

During the revelation of the seven series, William Branham said God showed him consecutive visions in 1933. He said,

"The Laodicean Age began around the turn of the Twentieth Century, perhaps 1906. How long will it last? As a servant of God who's had multitudes of visions, of which NONE has ever failed, let me predict, (I did not say prophesy, but predict), that this age will end around 1977..."

"...Based on these seven visions, along with the rapid changes which have swept the world in the last fifty years, I PREDICT, (I do not prophesy), that these visions will have all come to pass by 1977. And though many may feel that this is an irresponsible statement in view of the fact that Jesus said that `no man knoweth the day nor the hour.' I still maintain this prediction after thirty years, because Jesus did NOT say no man could know the year, month or week in which His coming was to be completed. So I repeat, I sincerely believe and maintain as a private student of the Word, along with Divine inspiration, that 1977 ought to terminate the world systems and usher in the millennium."

Many people, more-so on this forum, stumble on reading '1977'. They do not know what is meant by this. Simple truth is beyond the comprehension of these mockers who evolve and revolve in this forum! Now here is some Mandarin-like scriptural language that I know. Jesus Christ comes back three times. His first Coming was through the virgin Mary, introduced to the world by the Elijah of Malachi 3. His second Coming is to be through the restoration Word as Son of Man introduced by the Elijah of Malachi 4 and Acts 3:21. The third coming is meant to be the end!! I believe we are in the times of His second coming. This is a UNIVERSAL coming and not PHYSICAL since scripture tells us that

Luke 17:[28] Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;[29] But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.[30] Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

As can be seen in the scripture above, Jesus Christ is not to set foot on earth in His second coming. He is only supposed to be REVEALED! According to I Thessalonians 4:16, Christ's Coming is in three stages.
1) First, the "Shout" of Malachi 4's Message calls the wise and foolish virgin OUT from all denominations, baptizing them into Christ which is the new birth (Matthew 25:6; II Thessalonians 2:1; Revelation 18:4). Thus they come from the WORLD SYSTEMS.
2) Second, the "Voice of the Archangel" which is Christ IN the heart of the Bride, confirms the Message from Genesis to Revelation. This brings the wise into maturity in the unity of the faith, for the manifestation of the Sons of God, and the translation.
3) Third, the "Trump", marks the end of the Gentile dispensation. The sleeping saints resurrect, and the living saints change in the atoms. The living Bride unite with them to "meet Jesus in the Air", and this is when His coming is COMPLETED

The realization that we are NOT TO DENOMINATE, terminated the "world systems" and is thus ushering-in the Millennium. So, the "world Systems" might not have ended to those who do not believe, but to them who follow the message of the hour, they have ended. I will show a few examples. First, the Christ believing true followers of W. Branham and his message do not own televisions in their houses --thus meaning, to them, television entertainment (which is one world entertainment system today) ended with them being born again! They do not go to pubs, thus ending another world "past time" system! They are not into football, showing that football "entertainment" systems ended when they believed Branham's message which was given to him by our Lord Jesus Christ.

Remember, all this (to non-believers) is like Mandarin to a Shona speaking person!! So they are bound to throw mockery to it! They will even enumerate what the "Branham Cult" does or does not do because they would rather be in those WORLD SYSTEMS!

#2 temba

temba

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 2863 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:27 PM

http://www.bcfellows...IPOD/120516.mp4

#3 temba

temba

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 2863 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:31 PM

Those who are keen to hear what the End time Message of today is all about, please press play on the following sermon. Those who like to know how the message is being tainted by our own message believers to the extend that some individuals leave the message churches truly disgruntled by some things that some of our message believers are preaching out there. This is a classic example given in this sermon. But I love the way our precious brother Jenkins explains these things:

http://www.bcfellows...W.html#2012/5/5

Please note that you can only speed up this sermon up to the buffered point, so try to be patient when playing it.

#4 temba

temba

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 2863 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

#5 thefaithfulwitness

thefaithfulwitness

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:53 AM

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost: ---- 2 Peter 1:19-21

On the other hand Brahanm says:

"The Laodicean Age began around the turn of the Twentieth Century, perhaps 1906. How long will it last?As a servant of God, who's had multitudes of visions, of which NONE has ever failed, let me predict, (I did not say prophesy, but predict) that this age will end around 1977.

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him. --- Deutoronomy 18:22

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. --- Isaiah 8:20

As a servant of God, who's had multitudes of visions (Is he exalting self here???)

The Path Of The Just Is As The Shining Light, That Shineth More And More Unto The Perfect Day

#6 wolverinep

wolverinep

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

So if the bible says no to pork etc, you have hoards of scriptures claiming one is no longer bound by laws etc, but you eagerly advocate for no tv, no football etc can we also have scriptures to support your actions. What do you call those practices anyway?

#7 temba

temba

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 2863 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

wolverinep, on 08 January 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

So if the bible says no to pork etc, you have hoards of scriptures claiming one is no longer bound by laws etc, but you eagerly advocate for no tv, no football etc can we also have scriptures to support your actions. What do you call those practices anyway?
The main thing is these things are not statutes as you would have in the law. Remember sin is the transgression of the law! Watching or owning tv (as yu put it) is not breaking any law. Not owning one is a life that one chooses with no consequences as you would have under law. Its a life in line with scripture that tells you to live the things of the world alone, but if you can handle them and also be a True Christian, thats fine. But remember the rich man, camel and the needle. So its all up to you as a person.

Do you know why it is hard to live the Christian life? Its because we allow so many worldly things to occupy our thoughts,  and thus the Word cannot have the pre-eminence in our lives.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users