Home Forums General News Crimping Applicator – best place to buy

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  johnpketchum12 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

danielhowell
    Participant

I’m looking for non-urea based crimp additive. Anyone want to recommend a product and supplier that will do the job for reasonable money?The molasses sounds like a great idea but I’d say I’m beat on 2 fronts – no diet feeder to mix it with and I doubt that crimp with molasses mixed in would feed through our auger buckets.

alexhsdr
    Participant

Any ideas on how I could go about applying molasses? No diet mixer and I don’t think the co-op does the tank with the pump on it any more. (Weren’t they great craic when you were a kid… I don’t know how I resisted the temptation to soak someone in molasses.)

johnpketchum12
    Participant

what sort of tonnage are you talking about? if its smallish you could let an IBC dribble down ontop of the pile as it comes out the spout from the crimper. bridging maybe a problem but if you start with under 25% cereal and put on a 100-150 kilos per ton is not going to be stuck together like tar. I will grab a photo tomorrow when we are deeper into the little pit that was put in Friday

drivepundits
    Participant

It can precisely remove the plastic and rubber insulation from undamaged scrap wire, recycle copper wire and you can actually earn some extra cash from reselling non-insulated pure copper wire at reasonable prices. And that’s not all if also entails adjustable blade and rollers, smoothly stripping any shapes of cable wires.

danielhowell
    Participant

Finally, the crème de la crème of stripping wire is non-other than the undisputed WRA35 automatic wire stripping machine from Steel Dragon Tools. If you are in need of a way that you can effectively remove the plastic and rubber coating from for undamaged scrap wire then this handy and durable wire stripping machine is definitely what has been missing in your toolbox.

alexhsdr
    Participant

What makes it so outstanding is the fact that you can automatic or hand-crank drive when stripping your wires and features an emergency button. It is capable of precisely stripping up to 1-1/2-inch wide (38 mm) round or flat cable.

johnpketchum12
    Participant

Whether you are a handyman, professional or you just want to try basic electrical work in your house, a quality wire-stripping machine can be handy. With the above-mentioned machines, you will be able to process any cable regardless of its thickness, as effortlessly and quickly as possible

johnpketchum12
    Participant

Covering your main points, I have my own crimper so that side of things shouldn’t be a prob, use a contractor for cutting who may not be too happy cutting high % grain! as for the straw I hate the idea of strawlage as well, ( esp given the price of straw down here ) but I use an old type machine ( no idea what its called as I inherited it!! ) that is good for turning straw to help it dry ) you are right about the loss of flexibility on using the grain as feed or selling it but unless stores get crazy money I will keep on buying them! If you want to know more details please visit here https://www.terminal-crimping.com/Pneumatic-Wire-Stripping-Machine.html

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

danielhowellCrimping Applicator – best place to buy