Home Forums Opinion Instagram fake likes & followers.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  diones 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

foogos
    Participant

Has anyone ever tried buying likes or followers in Instagram (Paid or free trial).

Will Instagram spam my profile if I try too many time getting free likes or followers for my profile?

dfoois
    Participant

The way I understand is that as the indicative criterion of how promotion of Instagram account goes may be considered work of the user on the initial stage, when everything is done manually. Algorithm of how programs work is not disclosed, that`s why our judges may be based only on the result. I am curious about how automatic likes may be cheated in posts? Is it programs that do it or special services? How much does it cost?

diones
    Participant

I have not and honestly look down on people who do that, just to gain fake sense of following “so that others will follow”. To be honest, in one of my services we pride ourselves with the fact we haven’t, that we even tell that to your clients (literally, that opposed to competition, we don’t buy followers, so our audience is real humans, not spam accounts).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

foogosInstagram fake likes & followers.