Home Forums Opinion Looking for Coding Services

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rashmivanwani 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ankitdixit
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to build my own website with great ideas and great design. I am working on it but I need to some guidance about web development services. I want to build media based website like the latest news. I have to google it to find some guidance of coding services and I have found some great resources but web development company still, I am confused which is best?

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by  Ankitdixit.

rashmivanwani
    Participant

When it comes to building a website for an offline business. I understand it is something one needs to devote a lot of time in choosing best services and also it should be in the budget apart from this it should also be same as the one imagined. And as i can see you want to build a latest news site basically a blog providing day to day new. In the initial stage you should go with wordpress blog as for an amateur wordpress is the best as it is user friendly and provides n no. of options for any person to perform for eg. different font, theme, appearance and a lot more. Apart from this in wordpress a person don’t need any developer to make any changes. When it comes to a coding website it needs a developer for any change be it small or big. I understand in the initial stage you must be having budget constraint too. So, in that case go for wordpress.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AnkitdixitLooking for Coding Services