Home Forums Zimbabwe News Modular Fabric Sofa – modern Sofas in Australia

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dipperbloating 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

precedecoiltie
    Participant

What a fantastic sofa … in a classic modern fabric. Looking comfy, stylish and sophisticated with its trendy floral accents, the new Forum modular sofa by australia will create a beautiful statement in a modern or transitional living space. This fabric is a real treat for the eye. Also available in leather or microfiber, and supported by a wooden frame, the Forum sofas are comfortable to boot. Multiple compositions can be obtained using straight and angular modules that are hold together by retractable metal hooks hidden underneath. There is also a pouf that can be added to this fabulous ensemble. Sitting low to the ground, the Forum’s angular dimensions allow it to fit perfectly into any space, whether it’s in the middle of the room or nudged up against a corner. For more information or for fabric choices, visit Linea Italia.

clichefroghurt
    Participant

Alternatively, if you come and collect it or get it collected, you can have my old leather corner australia sofa for free. Bought it from Dwell in 2009, used from 2009-2015 and it’s since been sat in my office rarely used. Only I sat on it, so it’s not very used. We’re moving buildings soon and don’t really want to take it with me. It’s not in bad nick, got really quite good storage (two shelves) running around the length of the back and arms of it. I imagine you could get it reupholstered relatively easily if you didn’t like the leather.

exponentdizziness
    Participant

The show room on Sukhumvit is rather small, so there is limited stock to see there, most of their stock is on the upper floor of Carrefour in the open area just opposite australia Home Pro.

dipperbloating
    Participant

This is a sleek modern design wood console table to buy with confidence. It is a great looking table that will add some elegance to your living space. The australia features a sleek, elegant design and small footprint design to occupy little space at home. It is a leading brand table with solid wood legs for added stability and long-lasting use. This table comes in a beautiful cherry finish to complement your interior décor. It is a durable Birchwood table to give you excellent value for your money. Overall, the table brings those classic styles and a contemporary flair to your home.

precedecoiltie
    Participant

The australia Heritage wood console table is a perfect choice table for narrow hallways. It is a classic design table with an elegant espresso wood finish to look great. The table finish complements most wood furniture at home. This is a versatile design table that will match with most home decors. It is a quality console table with a spacious low storage shelf. The table also features a large pull out drawer to offer ample storage space. The drawer features a smooth metal handle for easy opening and closing. Overall, this is a great design console table measuring 31.4 inches wide by 14 inches deep and 30 inches high.

clichefroghurt
    Participant

This is another sturdy and durable wood console table. It is a solid pine wood table with stable and long-lasting frame construction. The table also features a premium quality paint to prevent moisture damage allowing your table to stay smooth and retains its great finish for long.

exponentdizziness
    Participant

It is a spacious table finish with a bottom storage shelf and two drawers to offer ample storage space. You can easily store your favourite books, items and in the drawers and shelf. The table also features slide-out handles for easy opening and closing of the shelves. Overall, this is a premium quality table with an easy installation process. The table features a detailed manual and all hardware included. This is a simple chic style console table with a smooth and flat surface for easy cleaning. It cleans by wiping using a damp cloth in seconds.

dipperbloating
    Participant

This is another accent style console table with a small footprint best suited for hallways, living room and entryways. It is a quality table to have a home for simple everyday tasks. The australia makes a great fit when working on your sofa. It is pretty lightweight and easy to move around. The table offers ample storage space despite the small footprint. It comes with two lower shelves, two drawers and a top surface for displaying favourite items. This is a quality 3-tier design console table to bring those stylish appearances to your home. The table also features carved leg design for added stability.

dipperbloating
    Participant

I can highly recommend what I feel is one of the best Australia shops in town for leather sofas. I have bought 1 from them and many of my friends as well. His service and quality for the money is what I believe the best in town and I shopped everywhere. If you want to know more details please visit here https://www.interiorsecrets.com.au/collections/sofas

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

precedecoiltieModular Fabric Sofa – modern Sofas in Australia