Home Forums General News the Avengers Treasure Island Vegas

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  johnpketchum12 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

danielhowell
    Participant

I’m taking my girlfriend on a trip and were going to the avengers at treasure Island but I dont think that should make the decision? Rio is a little cheaper there rooms look alot bigger and there pool looks amazing with the little water falls and fish tank in the middle, I’m looking for somewhere relaxing were going on may 14th to the 16th. I just want a romantic getaway

alexhsdr
    Participant

Rio is off strip so need a car or uber back and forth. Palms and GC across the street, but not strip.TI is near the Fashion Show Mall, Venation and Wynn which are great to walk through. Since on that budget , gondolas are pricy, but romantic. Does have Mystère the original CdS show.

johnpketchum12
    Participant

If you book TI tv special, you can op out of resort fees. They also give you some offers on food, drink and CDS show. It is an older property, but it’s not bad for value and the location..

drivepundits
    Participant

Dates of travel and a budget would be helpful. That being said, look at Mandalay Bay, Delano, Aria, Wynn/Encore, Venetian/Palazzo.TI has a tiny pool and Rio is a dump. Plus the location of Rio is horrible. Stay on Strip, otherwise you will be spending a lot of time and money going back and forth to your hotel. Probably enough to pay the difference in staying somewhere nicer.

danielhowell
    Participant

Budget friendly-ish and decent pools with the ability to be romantic I would choose Paris, Mirage, or Flamingo in that order over Rio or TI. Of the two you mention, even with the uber I think if relaxing & pool are important I think I’d pick the Rio over TI. If pool is just an afterthought, then TI over Rio.

alexhsdr
    Participant

The whole concept of “the team doesn’t get along” is usually pretty cliche and boring, but in this case they did a pretty good job of giving everyone believable motivation for not getting along and not wanting to be part of the team.

johnpketchum12
    Participant

Everyone seemed to have existing beef with Nick Fury, but they didn’t sufficiently explain why this is. He seemed like a reasonable enough person from this movie, so what’s the deal? This is doubly annoying because I feel like I’ve seen too many movies where characters are introduced that have “history together” that’s never explained, and it comes off as a cheap and pathetic attempt to add some drama to the movie. It seems to be a cliche of bad stories, and it doesn’t actually help the story at all. Although maybe they did this b/c these characters traditionally dislike Fury in the comics?

johnpketchum12
    Participant

Highly recommend going to the Hunger Games Exhibition. To see entire sets of the movie down to the wallpaper is amazing, not to mention the costumes are more beautiful in person. The entire staff need to be commended for making it truly an experience. From every room they had answers to all my questions and were extremely friendly. The archery experience was more fun then what I thought it was going to be. Ill definitely be back again! If you want to know more details please visit here the hunger games MGM Vegas

johnpketchum12
    Participant

I liked the Pyms. Without making Hank domestically violent, they still made him a jackass. In sixty minutes, Giant Man and the Wasp were better than their Avengers: United we Stand versions, and they were the headliners in that tripe. If you want to know more details please visit here Avengers costume

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

danielhowellthe Avengers Treasure Island Vegas