Spartacus: Blood and Sand

36 replies to this topic

#1 Dancing Bear

Dancing Bear

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3883 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:39 AM

Girls and guys, this show is must see tv, I highly recommend. It is is the most graphic tv show you'll ever see, the sex scenes, both hetero and homo scenes are explicit, the violence and the deceit. Get in there if you haven't.

#2 Guest_Memo_*

Guest_Memo_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2010 - 05:20 AM

ok DB, ndaita dl saka will tell u if i agree with u once i get to watch the series.

#3 Dancing Bear

Dancing Bear

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3883 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 07:22 AM

Get them all Memo, should be up to ep13 with yesterday's show now.

#4 Guest_Memo_*

Guest_Memo_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2010 - 06:49 PM

View PostDancing Bear, on 17 April 2010 - 07:22 AM, said:

Get them all Memo, should be up to ep13 with yesterday's show now.

nearly finished downloading, will start watching in a few weeks will update u. whilst i was searching for ur recommendation ndakaona the series called "the tudors" , period drama----sounds good.

#5 Dancing Bear

Dancing Bear

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3883 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:42 AM

Tudors is about Henry the 8th I think, its about his life and his whoring around, politics, deceit etc...decent show.

#6 Guest_Memo_*

Guest_Memo_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:46 PM

spartacus has now inspired me to go watch 300 and gladiator! fascinating tv that was!!!! i shall be trawling thru my collection very soon.

i like period dramas thats why tudors caught my eye. will see how it is kana ndakuiona, will let u know

#7 Dancing Bear

Dancing Bear

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3883 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 12:04 AM

Gladiator is a very good movie, you'll enjoy it. First time I watched 300 I didn't like it but I now know it was because it watched a bootleg cam job, never watch cam jobs, they spoil the experience. 300 is awesome, I love it, have watched it a few times. I've only ever watched the Tudors sporadically, it has the Boylene sisters in it, there was a movie made about recently.

#8 Guest_Memo_*

Guest_Memo_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:22 AM

DB patience is virtue. i never waste time kuita look for a Cam version. i wait patiently and eventually an R5 will come along (that's if i am really anxious to watch) otherwise ndinomirira dvdrip.

nhai DB, u wldnt by any chance be a member to one of those coveted pvt sites. ndiri kutsaga an invite. B)

Tudorsndane the whole series so far saka will see kuti inonakidza here. liked the tagline...hanzi "its goo to be king". i bet it is!

The Other Bolylen Sister was a crap movie...for me. lost interest within the first 30 mins, still haven't finished watching it.

#9 Dancing Bear

Dancing Bear

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3883 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:07 AM

I was a member of Katz but haven't been there is ages, that would be as private as I got. kickasstorrents.com is where I hang out, pirate bay is just as good. Superfast downloads because there are usually thousands seeding, takes me about 5mins to get an episode and NZ internet is not the best, must be even better where you are.

You are right, that's how I learnt though, no more.

#10 Gudo

Gudo

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 5145 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:04 PM

View PostDancing Bear, on 15 April 2010 - 11:39 AM, said:

Girls and guys, this show is must see tv, I highly recommend. It is is the most graphic tv show you'll ever see, the sex scenes, both hetero and homo scenes are explicit, the violence and the deceit. Get in there if you haven't.

DB below is one of the main reasons I watch Spartacus.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 npczone

npczone

Mafikizolo

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 06:50 AM

Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 DVD Boxset
just $24.99

Attached Thumbnails

• 1271386426758239192.jpg

#12 Dancing Bear

Dancing Bear

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3883 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 12:10 PM

View PostGudo, on 23 July 2010 - 11:04 PM, said:

DB below is one of the main reasons I watch Spartacus.

Posted Image

There are some really beautiful women on that show, some women are so hot it hurts.

#13 Guest_Memo_*

Guest_Memo_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:25 AM

cant wait for the new season!

#14 Guest_Memo_*

Guest_Memo_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:21 AM

View PostDancing Bear, on 15 April 2010 - 11:39 AM, said:

DB read the other day hanzi the main actor andy whtifield will not be back for the second season. what a shame. he was so cute! and a greater actor too...

#15 Dancing Bear

Dancing Bear

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3883 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:16 PM

He has Hogkins Lymphoma, apparently he had been give the all clear but they found it again in their routine tests so he has to get back on the chemo again..........life deals bad cards sometimes.......hope he pulls through. They'll shoot a prequel series instead, before Spartacus enters the scene with the focus on John Hannah and Lucy Lawless, you Batiatis and his mrs Xena. That show will not be the same without him. One can only imagine it'll be a while if he is to come back because he'll lose weight from the poison they give him. Poor guy.

#16 Gudo

Gudo

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 5145 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:02 PM

View PostDancing Bear, on 22 September 2010 - 04:16 PM, said:

He has Hogkins Lymphoma, apparently he had been give the all clear but they found it again in their routine tests so he has to get back on the chemo again..........life deals bad cards sometimes.......hope he pulls through. They'll shoot a prequel series instead, before Spartacus enters the scene with the focus on John Hannah and Lucy Lawless, you Batiatis and his mrs Xena. That show will not be the same without him. One can only imagine it'll be a while if he is to come back because he'll lose weight from the poison they give him. Poor guy.

Damn I did not know this. I hope he pulls through, Spartacus will not be the same without him.
Posted Image

#17 Gudo

Gudo

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 5145 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:01 PM

DB and Memo I am looking forward to Spartacus:Gods of the Arena. It is showing here in Unit K some time early in the new year I cannot wait for it. It has received some rave reviews.

DB I just found out that it is filmed in New Zealand. I always assumed it was a product of Hollywood.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#18 Guest_Memo_*

Guest_Memo_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:38 AM

View PostGudo, on 17 December 2010 - 05:01 PM, said:

DB and Memo I am looking forward to Spartacus:Gods of the Arena. It is showing here in Unit K some time early in the new year I cannot wait for it. It has received some rave reviews.

DB I just found out that it is filmed in New Zealand. I always assumed it was a product of Hollywood.

its a great show. i watched all 12 episodes back to back. i simpply could not do anything else until i was done!
you will enjoy it

manje with the main guy gone...hameno???

#19 Dancing Bear

Dancing Bear

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 3883 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 09:37 PM

View PostGudo, on 17 December 2010 - 05:01 PM, said:

Posted Image

Ya, vaitotsvaga mabhanditi ekuactor when they shot it here. At the time I was patight with a paper I was doing so couldn't throw my name in the hat. A friend of mine got in though.........must have been a treat just to be on the set with all those magnificent women walking around half naked! Look forward to this next bit......let's all pray, shopera....what ever else we can do for Spartacus as he battles cancer.

#20 Gudo

Gudo

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 5145 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:10 AM

To all fans of this show in the UK, Gods of The Arena airs on 21 March on  channel SKY 1 HD.
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users