44 replies to this topic

#21 Ntate Moloi

Ntate Moloi

The Special One!

• Members
  • 7129 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:54 AM

View PostMzilikazi, on 05 August 2012 - 11:47 AM, said:

why don't you tell us the history then and stop criticizing others?

Bobbyg likes this
Posted Image

#22 Kaguvi18

Kaguvi18

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 6010 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:58 AM

View Postbobbyg, on 05 August 2012 - 11:54 AM, said:

Bobbyg likes that the ndewere return to nguniland and leave our zimba remabwe,Shaka is dead for centuries now.

#23 chengeto

chengeto

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:35 PM

Is it a gold medal to be a nguni? What does the nguni benefits package entail?

#24 Gweru

Gweru

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 9539 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:38 PM

View Postchengeto, on 05 August 2012 - 02:35 PM, said:

Is it a gold medal to be a nguni? What does the nguni benefits package entail?

their are just celebrating their origins and history, is that a crime??

#25 Mwando

Mwando

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:22 PM

View PostZothile, on 05 August 2012 - 10:03 AM, said:

about DNA testing. You dont seem to know that partenity tests and others are used to eliminate that A is related to B and not to D?? You dont seem to know that in forensic science, there are criminals who have been caught through DNA testing? Sometimes that of their relatives. DNA is able to say, this guy who committed this crime is related to a family X. Some have been caught through relatives giving their DNA for some medical reasons and have it go into the database and up comes a match with that of a wanted criminal! The polica then get busy and catch the criminal. If you have some minimal understanding of how science has advanced you will know what Im talking about. When you carry out analysis , you know what you are looking for. There are tests focused on whether you are dealing with human or animal DNA. Human DNA in Malawi yes matches, DNA from another human being in another part of the world. But it can also tell you whether you are dealing with the same family or not. Even without the advent of DNA, simple partenity tests could prove who is related to who

You must be from Belgium because you love waffling a lot. Lets not talk about the CSI crap you picked up from TV. Even Homer Simpson the cartoon character knows more about it than you do. I always tell people, when you have something that proves you are an illiterate idiot, do not put it in writing. Kindly put your scientific evidence that shows the differences in the genetic make up of the demographics of people in the Southern African region on this forum. So that we can all be educated. Tsikamutanda science has no place on the public fora. Keep your ignorance to yourself. You sound like a diesil from the rocks scientist.

#26 mablazo

mablazo

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 5548 posts
  • Interests:bhora
    reggae music
    world history
    & a lickle spliff

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:13 PM

View PostMzilikazi, on 05 August 2012 - 11:47 AM, said:

why don't you tell us the history then and stop criticizing others?

rubbish. was I responding to you?
Posted Image
soon we'll find out who is the real revolutionary

#27 mablazo

mablazo

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 5548 posts
    reggae music
    world history
    & a lickle spliff

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:14 PM

View Postbobbyg, on 05 August 2012 - 11:54 AM, said:

Bobbyg likes this

wonanzva hako mhatter dzevamwe nhaika?
Posted Image

#28 Zothile

Zothile

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:15 PM

Uyinja. mtane donki. You dont know nothing about science, yet you dispute and try to ridicule. Unlike you, Im in my element. I wasnt talking to show off or anything it was on whether it can be proven or not that an individual is related to another, but of course, you are so sensitive, your inferiority complex knows no bounds, then you twist facts around and try to brand what I said as showing off. Keep away from topics that are above or below your intelligence, seeing that you think DNA cant prove anything beyond that human beings are related. You are a glorified idiot. Njandini!!

#29 Ntate Moloi

Ntate Moloi

The Special One!

• Members
  • 7129 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:19 PM

View Postmablazo, on 05 August 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

wonanzva hako mhatter dzevamwe nhaika?

Posted Image Posted Image  Sorry, ko indaa bp kukwira so?
Posted Image

#30 Gweru

Gweru

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 9539 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:25 PM

View Postmablazo, on 05 August 2012 - 06:13 PM, said:

rubbish. was I responding to you?

stop changing the subject

tell us the history of the Maphosa, how can you criticize and not have an answer yourself?

#31 Zothile

Zothile

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:27 PM

This Mawando fool thinks science only exists on CSI? Huh! His world doesnt go beyond that, what a revelation! His education, his understandng of the world around him doesnt go beyond TV. better keep your dirty mouth/and silly brain shut than embarrassing yourself by revealing your ignorance on the forum.

#32 Mujambajecha

Mujambajecha

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 11644 posts
  • Interests:Hwahwa

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:40 PM

Mablazo please spill some knowledge and shed light on this mess. As a maphosa ndaconfused after our chat that time. Wena Zothile what say you about Maphosa in Manicaland and its history. Be careful now Posted Image

Taura tinzwe wamambo Posted Image
last man standing
Posted Image

#33 Mujambajecha

Mujambajecha

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 11644 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:48 PM

View PostMwando, on 05 August 2012 - 05:22 PM, said:

You must be from Belgium because you love waffling a lot. Lets not talk about the CSI crap you picked up from TV. Even Homer Simpson the cartoon character knows more about it than you do. I always tell people, when you have something that proves you are an illiterate idiot, do not put it in writing. Kindly put your scientific evidence that shows the differences in the genetic make up of the demographics of people in the Southern African region on this forum. So that we can all be educated. Tsikamutanda science has no place on the public fora. Keep your ignorance to yourself. You sound like a diesil from the rocks scientist.

Mwando DNA can trace lineage both on the paternal and maternal side mate thats why slaves can have their heritage traced to where in africa they came from
last man standing
Posted Image

#34 mablazo

mablazo

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 5548 posts
    reggae music
    world history
    & a lickle spliff

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:29 PM

View PostMujambajecha, on 05 August 2012 - 06:40 PM, said:

Mablazo please spill some knowledge and shed light on this mess. As a maphosa ndaconfused after our chat that time. Wena Zothile what say you about Maphosa in Manicaland and its history. Be careful now Posted Image

Taura tinzwe wamambo Posted Image

Mayaz mwana wamdhara. what we discussed still stands correct. Don't be confused by this thread. in fact I was in Swaziland two months ago, and if things go well I will be going to Magadu with the guidance of one of Mswati's advisors who is of the Maphosa clan. saka ndati vanhu vari pano havana chavanoketa. they can't even mention Zimuto in a discussion of the Maphosa people. too lame to waste time on
Posted Image

#35 Gweru

Gweru

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 9539 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:34 PM

#36 mablazo

mablazo

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 5548 posts
    reggae music
    world history
    & a lickle spliff

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:39 PM

View PostMzilikazi, on 05 August 2012 - 07:34 PM, said:

all i know is Maphosa people in Matabeleland and Midlands are Ndebeles of Nguni, i dont know shit about Manicaland apart from that the Ndau in Chipinge have Nguni names

do you even know what Maphosa means?

dude, are you drunk? Posted Image Posted Image how can I not know my name?
Posted Image

#37 Gweru

Gweru

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 9539 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

View Postmablazo, on 05 August 2012 - 07:39 PM, said:

dude, are you drunk? Posted Image Posted Image how can I not know my name?

The Ndau should shake off the Shona influence and get back to their orignal Nguni roots and Languages

Swati should be taught in all schools of Chipinge/Chimanimani

#38 Mujambajecha

Mujambajecha

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 11644 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:47 PM

View Postmablazo, on 05 August 2012 - 07:29 PM, said:

Mayaz mwana wamdhara. what we discussed still stands correct. Don't be confused by this thread. in fact I was in Swaziland two months ago, and if things go well I will be going to Magadu with the guidance of one of Mswati's advisors who is of the Maphosa clan. saka ndati vanhu vari pano havana chavanoketa. they can't even mention Zimuto in a discussion of the Maphosa people. too lame to waste time on

Nice. Let me know kana madzoka mudhara timbo bhuya
last man standing
Posted Image

#39 Chinyimambwa

Chinyimambwa

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 759 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:11 PM

Zothile kicking knowledge
Ndau's speak Ndau cause Soshangane
Was okay with conquered peoples keeping
Their mother tongue, even if the fathers were Nguni. That's why descendants of people he conquered still speak their mother tongues Ndau and Tsonga, but through their names and totems can they trace their patrilineal lineage

#40 mablazo

mablazo

New Zimbabwean

• Members
  • 5548 posts
    reggae music
    world history
    & a lickle spliff

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:23 PM

View PostChinyimambwa, on 05 August 2012 - 10:11 PM, said:

Zothile kicking knowledge
Ndau's speak Ndau cause Soshangane
Was okay with conquered peoples keeping
Their mother tongue, even if the fathers were Nguni. That's why descendants of people he conquered still speak their mother tongues Ndau and Tsonga, but through their names and totems can they trace their patrilineal lineage

lol blaz Posted Image Soshangane did not speak Ndau. he spoke Shangaan. muchatinyadzisa panaapa. anyway, what do the Ndau have to do with anything? this thread is about the Maphosa people who today are found amongst the Ndau, Manyika, Karanga, Ndebele etc. Don't confuse issues like Zothile
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users